If the answer is along the lines of “too many times to count,” then you’re in need of an efficient grinder that saves you time and hassle. Seriously, you don’t need scissors or a knife to grind your weed!
Instead, try an electric weed grinder. It will give you a much better grind in less time and without losing any valuable weed or kief.
As you become more experience with cannabis use, you will want consistent even grinds. A quality electric weed grinder will give you a consistent and quality grind no matter how coarse or fine you need it.
Check out how electric weed grinders work and why you need to start using one today.
Feeling interested? Here are some of the top-rated electric weed grinders of 2019!
1. Wakit Grinders
Wakit Grinders are the first-ever blade-free herb grinder on the market. Wakit’s innovative technology allows you to easily grind your herb and separate thick stems without removing them first or grading them up.
Preserve the quality of your bud and medicinal properties without losing any herb or kief in the teeth. Wakit’s ball and chain prevent your expensive weed from getting stuck in the grinder. A huge advantage compared to other grinders on the market.
Curious about the quality of the grind? Wakit Grinder always delivers a consistent textured grind no matter how dry, moist, or sticky the weed. You have the control as to how coarse or fine you want your grind.
With a 5 second grind time, Wakit proves to be the fastest electric weed grinder on the market.
- Easy to use with one hand. People with injuries, osteoarthritis, hand tremors, or other difficulties affecting motor skills find the Wakit grinder beneficial
- Significantly faster than other electric weed grinders on the market
- The battery is rechargeable and is long-lasting
- No window to view the grinding
- Wait a second before opening the grinder after grinding. Momentum keeps the ball and chain grinding a little longer after the motor stops
- Limited to grinding one gram at a time. But, with the speed of the Wakit, grinding multiple one gram piles of weed doesn’t take longer than the competition
Wakit Grinder users continuously give the grinder a five-star rating.
2. HBI Electric Tobacco Shredder
The HBI Electric Tobacco Shredder is another high-speed herb grinder. It holds up to 1.75 grams of weed and grinds it with a powerful motor.
Much like a coffee grinder, this powerful grinder uses blades similar to coffee grinders making the grinding time the next shortest on the market. Powered by a plug-in cord, there’s no worry about battery life.
The HBI Electric Tobacco Shredder is easy to use and safe. Only when the see-through lid is secured will the grinder operate. When your herb is being ground, the lid does get foggy so make sure you clean out regularly.
- Grinds 1.75 grams of weed. A large amount compared to some competitors.
- Easy to use with a push-button start
- Safe to use
- Kief build-up makes it difficult to clean. You must find your own tool to clean the grinder otherwise the buildup of kief will cause it to stop working
- This powerful grinder can shred your weed to dust. Be careful using it as consistency and texture are not consistent
- The see-through lid becomes foggy and dusty quickly and requires regular cleaning
3. Easy Grinder Electric Herb Spice Grinder
Easy Grinder Electric Herb Spice Grinder is an easier to use than pronouncing its name. The Easy Grinder fits right in your hand. Rechargeable with a 5-hour charge makes this electric weed grinder a great travel companion.
The Easy Grinder claims to hold 2.5 grams of weed and dispenses your herb as it grinds. When you’re not grinding, the Easy Grinder is great for storing your weed.
This portable Easy Grinder is multifunctional, comes with a USB cable for charging, and a brush for cleaning.
- Great for vaping, it grinds weed into a fine consistency and can easily dispense into your vape device
- Strong stainless steel blades and compartments make grinding surprisingly easy
- Grind, store, and dispense with ease into any of your favorite legal weed paraphernalia
- Claims to grind 2.5 grams of weed at once, but we recommend around 1g to prevent the motor from sticking.
- No window for viewing how coarse or fine your weed is being ground.
- Kief isn’t caught in a screen and sticks to the sides of the grinder. But, the included brush makes cleaning simple.
4. Krups Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder
Krups Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder are a go-to for many weed enthusiasts. It’s Amazon's best seller for grinders and is easy to find in the grinder section.
But be warned, this coffee grinder packs a punch. The powerful blades are larger than most weed grinders which can cause your weed to grind to dust if you’re not careful.
If you prefer the reliability and power of a coffee grinder for grinding, this is one of the best options on the market.
- Durable steel blades allow you to grind your weed in just a few short seconds
- No charging necessary with the reliable plug-in cord
- Easy and safe to use
- Powerful blades and motor can over grind your weed
- Kief is difficult to remove
- Not multi-functional or portable
5. Banana Bros OTTO Automatic Grinder
This pricey grinder repeatedly pops up on top electric weed grinder lists. And it’s not surprising with its high-end features and ease of use.
Banana Bros OTTO Automatic Grinder is for the serious weed enthusiast or medicinal user. It grinds your weed with large teeth and a springy jaw that allowing you to increase the grinding action.
After the grinding, Banana Bros packs cones and fill other legal weed paraphernalia as well. Individuals who may struggle with the fine motor skills of packing and pinching will enjoy the ease this electric weed grinder offers.
- Easy to use
- Grind directly into your cone or other paraphernalia
- Lower compartment for cone packing is removable
- 20 paper cones come standard
- Expensive option at over $100
- Dislodging the weed as it grinds requires hitting and knocking the grinder
- Refill grinder to fill an entire cone
Final Thoughts on Electric Weed Grinders
Why keep losing expensive weed and making the grinding process a hassle? Snag yourself a few new electric weed grinders to up your weed enjoyment game.
Want more information before you buy? Drop us a line, we’ll help you find the best electric weed grinder to keep you on enjoying your herb.