With the large amount of orders processed by us on the daily, it’s inevitable that the occasional product refund or return becomes necessary to honor, based on any number of factors inherent to the smoking accessories business.
Therefore, although we strive to give you 100% satisfaction with your shopping experience with us, we ask that you understand and agree to the following refund, return, and warranty policies before placing any orders with us:
*** NOTE: YOU CAN CROSS REFERENCE THESE RETURNS, REFUNDS, & WARRANY POLICIES WITH OUR SHIPPING INFORMATION & POLICIES, found here. ***
RETURNS & REFUNDS:
Smokerolla WILL accept returns of any UNUSED or DAMAGED or DEFECTIVE items you buy from us – if reported within 5 days of you receiving the items - as long as they are still in their original, unopened packaging.
*** Please note that if the product HAS BEEN USED AT ALL - (even just one time), that we CANNOT accept the return. There are no exceptions to this policy. ***
The process for returning items is pretty simple:
1) Start out by FILLING OUT THE RETURN AUTHORIZATION FORM , to make the initial contact with our customer support team. From there, we will work with you to process your return.
2) Our team will need to authorize your return first - based on our policy guidelines described on this page. Once that’s done and confirmed for a return, will then provide you with a pre-paid shipping return label for the products.
Once you've received your shipping label from our customer support team, next step is to simply pack up your item(s) using the same packaging materials and box it came in, then secure the pre-paid shipping label to the box, and drop it off at your nearest post office.
3) Once our team has received and authorized your return at our home base here in Los Angeles, we will process it within 5-7 business days (Monday- Friday, excluding holidays), and issue you the refund by either a credit card refund, or store credit. We DO NOT offer cash or check refunds.
*** Please note that credit card refunds can only be issued to the same card used at time of purchase and will have a 3% credit card processing fee deducted. ***
And that’s about it…
if you’ve done the steps properly, next thing for you is to just sit back and await your credit or replacement products to arrive.
PRODUCT WARRANTIES & DEALING with DAMAGED ITEMS:
Smokerolla provides no special warranties on any of its smoking accessories or products beyond covering for damage and/or defective merchandise. If you suffer the unfortunate experience of having your item arrive to you damaged, or if after opening it, it doesn’t mechanically FUNCTION as represented, or has some other manufacturers defect, please prepare and return it to the Smokerolla home base following these guidelines and instructions:
1) Upon receipt of your order please inspect all items carefully. *** NOTE that any and all returns MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 5 days of receiving the item, as per our return instructions and notes above.
If the package appears to be DELIVERED DAMAGED, if possible, please have the delivery carrier sign the packing slip or invoice for you indicating the outer box was damaged when you received it. If the carrier isn’t available, we ask that you please take some photographs PRIOR to opening the package.
2) Next, fill out the required RETURN AUTHORIZATION FORM described above (found here) and include any photos of damaged packaging and and/or broken or malfunctioning products in your first contact with our customer support team.
Please note that in order for us to provide you with your necessary return authorization for damaged goods, we will insist on clear photos of the damage (to the outer package and/or product) and a description or observations of what happened or is going on with the product.
All cancelled orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee, regardless of whether or not the order has been shipped. The 15% restocking fee is applicable to all orders, including, but not limited to, orders agreed to via DocuSign, email or verbally.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS or INCORRECT ADDRESS
Any addresses submitted to Smokerolla incorrectly will be charged a $15.00 charge for corrections and re-shipment. (Please note any changes made to an address in transit will delay the packages.)
Please be advised there will be a 15% restocking fee for all C.O.D. returned orders after a delivery carrier’s 3rd attempt to deliver and collect payment. This includes, but is not limited to, store owners and/or employees declining delivery, resulting in the shipment being returned to Smokerolla. (The 15% restocking fee is based upon the order’s total amount, less shipping.)
Last but not least, in order to make any necessary returns or refunds go as smooth as possible, we request that you please SAVE YOUR PACKAGE TRACKING INFORMATION for reference.
*** NOTE: PLEASE CROSS REFERENCE THESE SHIPPING POLICIES WITH OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS, found here. ***
If you get stuck, don’t worry! You can always contact email@example.com or call (213) 205-8544 for questions and answers.